Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 11: Final Evaluation

Advertising had never been one of my strengths. Even in business I never felt like I had no idea what to do with advertising or how to go about it. So the best way to learn something about advertising would be to dive right in. Advertising class wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be actually. While I have always had that business mind set I love the creativity it takes to come up with some of the advertising campaigns we’ve seen in class. True, I have never been the person with the most creative ideas but after this class I think I have definitely opened my eyes to a whole new side of myself that enjoys advertising because I actually know it enough now to be confident with what I come up with. Some advertisements that have been put out for the world, or even some advertisements for things right here in Las Vegas are much worse than my own ideas. The final project definitely took a lot out of me, creatively speaking. But I did go into it with a sense of knowing what I was doing because of what we’ve learned in this class. Since the midterm I have been a bit stressed more than usual but I know I’ve tried my hardest just to do my work. Has it been the best? I’ve never been one to turn in anything mediocre. That just would not be who I am. I might not be the most creative but I think I have done a good job. This class has bombarded me with things that I haven’t done before, including tweeting regularly and blogging. One thing I will say for twitter, it’s instantaneous. Something else I would like to say to twitter, ADIOS! Blogger I think will be something good to keep up but the tweeting must go, Thanks Pinto!

No comments:

Post a Comment