Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Big Idea

Coming up with a slogan for my advertisement campaign was actually one of those moments in which i felt like I was staring at a blank piece of paper. I’d try to run ideas by my friends and it would never sound right. Just the wording and the product wouldn’t match in the least. Until I almost felt like giving up.
Giving up is never an option for me. Simply put it is something that would be like a fail to me. Coming up with a slogan for a product or company that already has a slogan is somewhat easier than coming up with one from scratch. Why? Because at least from there I know where to go with it and what to stay away from.
The hard part with the product I chose is that not only has it not even been realeased but it has not been given a slogan. All we know is the name of this particular line that reminds me of the fifties in which all advertisements were very, “here is the product, her is the price, now go buy it.”
So now to come up with something that would make girls who dreamed about being princesses want to go buy a line made for villains.

No comments:

Post a Comment